A type 100W 200W 300W 400W newly developed wind turbine
●Safety: The main stress points of the blade are concentrated on the hub, so the problems of blade fallirng off, fracture and blade flying out have been better solved.
● Radius of gyration: Due to its different design structure and operation principle, it has a smaller radius of gyration than other forms of wind turbines, saving space and improving efficiency.
●Generation curve characteristics: The start-up wind speed is lower than that of other types of wind turbines, and the rise of power generation is relatively gentle. Therefore, within the wind speed range of 5~8m, its power generation is 10%~30% higher than that of other types of wind turbines.
● Braking device: The blade itself has speed protection, and can be equipped with mechanical manual brake and electronic automatic brake. In areas without typhoon and super gust, only manual brake needs to be set.
●The casing is made of A3 steel, with small volume, light weight, beautiful appearance and low running vibration.
● Flange installation, good strength, convenient installation and maintenance.
●The blade is made of reinforced FRP, equipped with optimized aerodynamic shape design and structural design, with start-up wind speed and high wind energy utilization coefficient, which increases the annual power generation.
● The tail rudder adopts automatic windward design and straight tail type, with strong typhoon resistance and safe and reliable operation. generator uses the patented Nd-Fe-B permanent magnet rotor alternator. The special stator and rotor design can effectively reduce the resistance torque of the generator. At the same time, the wind turbine has better matching characteristics with the generator and the reliability of unit operation.
● The maximum power tracking intelligent controller can be selected to effectively adjust the current and voltage.
Wind turbine breakdown diagram
1、wind turbines body
3、steel pipe support
4、wind turbine shaft
5、wind wheel hub
6、wind turbines piece
7、resistance of pine nut
13、stainless steel screw
14、resistance of pine nuts
15、stern rudder hull
|Start-up wind speed||2.0m/s||2.0m/s||2.0m/s||2.0m/s|
|Rated wind speed||13m/s||13m/s||13m/s||13m/s|
|Survival wind speed||35m/s||35m/s||35m/s||35m/s|
|Number of blades||3/5 pieces|
|Blade material||nylon fiber|
|Body material||aluminium alloy|
|Generator||three phase AC permanent magnet generator/maglev generator|
|Control system||electromagnetic brake|
|Yaw mode||automatic windward angle|
|Lubrication mode||self lubrication|
|Tower form||guyed tower/independent tower|
The principle of wind power generation is to use the wind to drive the rotation of the windmill blades, and then through the speed machine to increase the rotation speed, to promote the generator to generate electricity.
Wind power system is very efficient, but it is not only composed of a generator head, but a small system with a certain amount of technology: wind generator + charger + inverter. Wind turbine by the nose, rotating body, tail, blade composition. Each part is important. The functions of each part are: the blade is used to receive the wind and convert it into electricity through the nose; The tail keeps the blades facing the direction of the incoming wind to obtain maximum wind power; The rotating body can make the nose rotate flexibly to realize the function of adjusting the direction of the tail. The rotor of the nose is a permanent magnet, and the stator windings cut the magnetic force lines to generate electric energy.
Because of the unstable air volume of wind turbine, its output is 13 ~ 25V alternating current, which must be rectified by the charger, and then charged to the storage battery, so that the electric energy generated by wind turbine into chemical energy. Then with a protective circuit of the inverter power supply, the chemical energy in the battery into 220V AC mains, in order to ensure stable use.
Household power generation
Agricultural electricity consumption
Offshore wind power
Mountain area power supply
Landscape of Tourism