FS VERTICAL HELIX WIND TURBINE GENERATOR FOR HOME 1000W 2000W
1. Selection of casing steel refined but become, light weight, beautiful shape, low vibration.
2. The increase of glass fiber reinforced plastic rotor blades, match with optimization of aerodynamic design and mechanism design, start wind speed is low, high wind energy utilization coefficient, increase the power generating capacity.
3. Power generation using the patent technology of ndfeb permanent magnet alternator rotor, stator of special design, effectively reduce the resistance torque of the generator, at the same time make wind turbines and generators have more good matching characteristic, the reliability of unit operation.
4. Stern rudder adopts the design of automatic yaw, stronger ability to resist the typhoon, safe and reliable operation.
5. Selection of anticorrosive epoxy zinc-rich primer and polyurethane enamel, uv and acid rain resistance, salt fog.
6. Grease automatic filling machine, intelligent equipment more flexible operation, long service life.
7. Optional maximum power tracking intelligent controller, effectively regulate the current voltage.
|Started wind speed(m/s)||1.3m/s||1.5m/s||1.5m/s|
|Cut-in wind speed(m/s)||2.5m/s||3m/s||3m/s|
|Rated Wind speed(m/s)||11m/s||11m/s||11m/s|
The greater the difference, the greater the efficiency (streamlined and continuous form, avoiding the energy loss of the air disturbance) . The system is rigid, and the axis of rotation is thin, friction resistance (small friction circle) its linear speed is always lower than the wind speed, transmission inertia is small, speed smoothness is not good, can be improved through the mechanical system similar to flywheel. Efficiency is related to resistance area and surface smoothness.
Products that rationally apply wind energy to businesses, universities, cities, utilities and other organizations, meaning procurement replaces potentially older, higher-emitting energy sources. Wind power continues to have the smallest carbon footprint of any energy source. It plays a vital role in the future of our nation's energy supply, supporting our world's energy transition and growing demand for sustainable energy resources.